How to Join
- To gain encouragement and support from training with a group of like-minded people. Whether you are new to the sport or an experienced runner you will find people at a similar level to train with.
- To improve your level of fitness and confidence.
- To gain proper coaching advice to achieve your running goals.
- To have company to train with during the winter evenings with the added safety benefits.
- To run in races with familiar faces and to enter the ever increasing number of team events.
- To save money on race entry fees because you are affiliated to England Athletics - this is a discount of £2 per event, which over the course of a year could more than offset the cost of club membership alone. For example - E.A. affiliation ensures coaching standards are upheld, club members are permitted to compete in regional championship events and the club is maintained with a satisfactory level of insurance cover.
- To join in the many social events that the club organises regularly throughout the year.
- 10% discount at Up & Running stores.
Why not come along on a Wednesday night, introduce yourself to us and give it a go!
How to join
Joining is easy via the SiEntries website.
Annual membership fees from April 2019 are £25 for senior members, £15 for juniors and concessions (students in full time education). The fee also includes membership to Wetherby Sports Association (WSA) whose changing and bar facilities are available for our use.